So I'm in Sweden, Uppsala apparently and it's flippin hot. If I was on holiday, I probably wouldn't complain, but I'm not, so I am. I'm not happy :-) I didn't exactly pack my running shoes, I wore them instead. I've gone for the 'pack lite' option and this seemed a good idea. At least I'm not wearing Ugg Boots! 25C and Ugg boots...ha ha. The flight over was ok. Kind of weird being on a plane looking out exactly where I was looking in earlier in the day.
So I've decided that I'm going to run every day for a week, until at least next Wednesday. It's my pledge. Alarm is set for early tomorrow. It'll be a challenge as there's a bit going on in the next few days, but it will be a focus for me. And to help me, I need to eat. My airline food here. A reasonable pasta salad as it turns out and a good SBOR. And a sandwich, a cake, chocolate, coffee....
Let's see how we get on.