Sunday, 12 June 2011

Congratulations James and Zoe

The look of a man about to get married, enjoying a mid-run coffee and pre-breakfast in the early morning sunshine. A run to Costa in Heswell on the Wirral was more of a tacit acknowledgement to exercise, but was really a minor stress buster and the chance to answer a few last minute testing questions. All was good and in order and a pleasant walk back to the hotel for the real business to begin. I did a little research thinking I'd be running alone and had hoped to find the shore and take in the bracing morning air. But it's clear I don't really understand the geography around here as the suggestion was scoffed at by the hotel receptionist.



I was very happy to be accompanied by James on his special day, so wasn't at all concerned by any change to my plans. A run is a run and the morning after a few GOR's with the Groom and Stags I'd missed the other weekend, a lite jog to the coffee shop was very welcome. On our return I was treated to a sneak preview of the rings, James still not quite convinced that Mr Worthington gave him his very best price!

Congratulations James and Zoe.