All I wanted to do today, was get back so I could go and do a class. I'd told Steve on Monday that I'd see him tonight. It was a man arrangement, no detail, just an understanding, and therefore I felt obliged to honour the agreement. But the best part of 600 miles later and the M6 doing its best to delay me beyond reason, and I was beaten, and somewhat car shaped. The weather didn't help either. I could have made it, but once I got through the door, I was done. It felt bad and lazy...and made me more grumpy. I know...hard to believe.
Anyway, it was a good day of work. 13 months to go, but that's another story. I was on my bike yesterday. Drier than last time out, but I'm treating it as more of a commute than an exercise routine. I put an effort in, and I'm trying. But there has to be discipline on the road. And soon lights. Monday's run was almost a full turn out. James brought Zoe along, and like Chris fresh back from a week in Spain, they were all jolly and tanned. Steve and I had nothing to offer to the chatter, so just ran, except for making arrangements for tonight!

