Sunday, 12 July 2015

I Can See Clearly Now

I spent a moment with Dr Johnston in the park this morning. There was much to review, matters past, present and future. It was busy in the Carrs. I did see a few runners, but mostly it was people with their kids, people with their dogs, people with other people...and me with my coffee trying not to feel like the park pervert! I had to admit to Dr Johnston, much as I liked the park, I preferred it empty, super early in the morning when it's a place I can call my own. Here and now, I'm getting my face rubbed in it.

Though hindsight is clearer now, the clarity of foresight would be welcome. Got my phone wet this morning, shielding it from the low wet cloud up beyond the top of Lyme Park. It seems I was sweatier than it was wet, and tucking my phone into my pants wasn't such a great idea. The lens is all fugged up and at times close to useless at taking pictures. It has as much vision as I do. There's not been much running, and therefore not much to share, except to say that I crumbled and was reduced to a walk on the climb out of Bollington. I didn't tell Dr Johnston that.