Let's get one thing straight. As a man, there are things I do. These things are not done to irritate, confuse or annoy, patronise, evade or delay. I no more read instructions about things that need building, installing or fixing than I would look at the answers to the crossword or sudoku. I don't get lost or go the wrong way, I explore. I don't faff around or daydream, I'm planning. And I'm not ignoring you, I'm focusing on one thing...uni-tasking. These, of course, are our lovable characteristics. Our boyish charms that make us irresistible to girls! But today, I may have to admit...I made a mistake. Within a few footsteps from my drive, I knew my run up around the bypass was questionable, unless I went back to change my shoes. By the end of the road, it was confirmed. Thick, rock hard ice. Impossible. Why did I decide on a road run today?! But I didn't turn back. I am a man! I kept on going...and ended up here. And as a running around experience goes...I have nothing to say!
