So, I'm testing the newly released Blogger App, easy and direct blogging from my iPhone. It's been possible before, but what a faff that was. Now this is so easy. No need to go through the browser and navigate your way to a new post. This is literally a 2 button job. One to open, two to publish, done. About time blogger caught up with the times!

And my new Garmin has arrived. I've been pining to get out for a run today, so now I'm home, I feel like a bit of Wizard action, if there's anyone who'd care to join. The new Garmin is much smaller than my 405, but the weedy wrists fail to show that. But so far so good! I'll report.
'Publish' I wonder how this'll turn out?
(ok, so I came back to do a little format editing, but aside from that, all is good!)
(ok, so I came back to do a little format editing, but aside from that, all is good!)
