I'm done with this week already, and Tuesday isn't even over yet. You have days when the numbers add up, everything makes sense and the future looks...promising. Then the next moment, nothing adds up at all. It's not even that the goalposts have moved. I'm playing the wrong game, and I don't know the rules. To balance this, thankfully there is the simplicity of Spring. The changing season has brought me much energy. The blossom has been a delight, blue skies, lush greens and warmth from the sun. I love this time of year.
I'm not sure I'd be coping, if that's the word, if the season was mid way through Autumn. My running...well, I'm still doing my run/walk program. The sessions have changed, now longer reps and managing my pace. I'm still down at the club track at 6.00am every other morning. It's private, solitary, lonely. I'm not really sure why I want to get back to running. There is no longer a cause. The only running I want to do...is away. What I enjoyed has gone, and it feels like my shoes have been filled already.

