The BBC weather app says it's going to rain tomorrow. That's no good to me, so I've found another that says it'll be sunny instead. Better. I have a breakfast date tomorrow in the cafe, with my laptop and the welcome guest of free wifi. It's a bit of a struggle with no wifi at home, struggle being a relative term and absolutely a first world problem, but I have some heavy plagiarising to do before a lecture that's in the opposite direction to my work. So cafe it is then. I was up with the birds again this morning.
A quick jump on my bike down to the track and some more reps. My ankle felt OK, but my calves tight as tight things. Then this afternoon I was running up the stairs at work...and now I have a throbbing pain again in my heel. This evenings PCR run, which I've missed for the past nine weeks, was a walk in the park, literally. Chris made the call. A walk. Three of us, all injured reduced to strolling. It was 26 degrees today. I can't believe it's going to rain tomorrow...and I don't want to believe the pain in my heel. Denial.

