Friday, 22 November 2013

Help

I'm going to have to go and see Wayne again. I don't know why. Well, I mean obviously I do, there's still pain in the buh-tock and a persistently knocking knee. But I don't know why I go as I know what it is and what I have to do. But it's like some kind of affirmation. Formal diagnosis and a bit of a bollocking along with an exchange of cash is effectively me putting my hands up in surrender. I need help, sorting out, or something and to start afresh. I want to run!


Regrettably I missed run club training on Tuesday, but did run into work again this morning. If the timing is right, I can see the spectacle of fiery orange under lit clouds over the hills looking out towards The Peaks. If not, then just the street lights round by Woodford. Not so great. But arrival at work and this morning a crisp skyline over Stockport. Almost attractive...whereas running along with one hand permanently gripped and groping my right arse cheek is definitely not!