Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Just Running

Some great mornings this weekend for running around. What little rain there's been these past few days has turned everything bright green and lush. The colours have been vibrant in the early morning sun. The sunshine has also brought an insatiable appetite, an attitude that started with regrets, but that ended with some kind of justification for a legitimate binge weekend. Bread and meat, washed down with red wine...that's been the literal flavour of the weekend! I blame the sun. 

No races coming up for a week or two, just pure running. Imagine that, it seems a while. I'm now looking forwards to getting out and about this week and getting back to some kind of routine...and some good miles. Got a few new routes sort of mapped out in my head, and therefore there is exploring to be done. I've noticed a few footpath signs this weekend that has me straight on to the maps as soon as I get home to see where they lead. It's good that I'm still motivated, I think!