Saturday, 17 March 2012

A Year On

My blog is a year old today. I'm not sure how I feel about that. My running's been up and down and as a review, I'll leave it at that! But, I'm quite happy with  it and without going into a 'why I blog' discussion, I'll just say it ticks my boxes. Maybe I'd like a few more people to read it, but then I don't open it up to comment or solicit exposure, so perhaps I don't deserve that. I list a few blogs that I read. There are others. I don't 'follow', I like to turn up, and if there's a new post; bonus, the same way I like to go to the newsagent for my paper, rather than getting it delivered. For those of you whose blogs I read, I thank you. I enjoy them very much, for many different reasons. If you chose to read mine, then again, I thank you and hope you relate a little to the ramblings of a vague and tenuous relationship with my Running Around.