There has been a clear out of note today. Really, I'm not sure why I ever thought I needed to keep 13 pairs of running shoes. 'You never know when you might need it', my dad's philosophy to garage storage...or my mums 'oh, I've thrown that away for you'. A trip to the shoe bank. I wasn't sure if they needed to be deposited in pairs, or really quite how it all works and pans out. Anyway, it was like throwing away stories and adventures. Now I have a spare box I can keep other things in, or in fact take more things to the tip.
Running had been 'lite' this week. I'm reminded I have run, albeit once, though now actually twice. In fact it feels like I've not run at all. My mileage stats probably don't look great, but a reflection of the moon in the Bollin did. Box ticked. The weather...jeez, even I will admit is becoming a little tiresome. I've been sleeping for England, though feel permanently exhausted. Running is the least of my priorities just now. It'll come back, somehow and somewhere! I saved a couple of pairs of shoes...the best of the rest.

