I was eversoslightly interfered with this morning. A horse, came over across the field, not so much a gallop, but an urgent shuffle, nicely timed to intercept me before I could get to the stile. We exchanged niceties, posed for a photo or two, but before I knew it, my pockets were being turned over. Cute soon became concerned. A failure to supply resulted in immediate disinterest and we went our separate ways. And that was about it really, as far as highlights and company were concerned.
Perhaps except to mention that I wore my sealskins for the first time this season. They are odd, like wearing condoms on your feet...perhaps! I'd intended a longish off road route, spending a fair bit of the night listening to the rain. Almost sounded inviting. So the ground was wet, but I felt non of it. Numb! Even ankle deep in mud and water, despite what the eyes could see and my ears could hear, there was nothing. It was a bit of a Forrest Gump run...'I just kept on runnin'! 16 frustrating miles, dry feet and covered in wet horse saliva.

