Sunday, 3 August 2014

A Long Week

I've been reading a bit of my blogs back catalogue. It's probably the most useful 'function' it has...to me at least. It's good to look back. It seems there's a pattern. Sometimes I'm running well, other times I'm not. It's not much of a pattern, admittedly. Binary. On or off. Sometimes the reasons for my form are documented. Other times they're not. What is a constant, however, is my intent. I am always trying my best, I think. On occasions, my bread lands butter side up, on others, my stars seem malaligned...or I'm just feeling a bit shit.

 

This morning, definitely a case of the latter. I got as far as this signpost and decided a change of direction was necessary. Left. I was absolutely pooped. A general lack of sleep could be the cause, it's been a tough week and possibly this morning it all caught up with me. Running on empty, to use a phrase, is certainly how it was today. An afternoon spent in the garden, watching the bees. The coming week should be better, back to a somewhat more familiar routine...for now.