Tuesday, 17 January 2017

A Bit Rough

I've been feeling under the weather. A work trip away last week, for the whole week. It's not an issue, to pack ones running stuff. It's a habit. Normal. But you can see what's coming...there was no running. But it's not that I was distracted by late night shenanigans or couldn't be arsed...I had the beginnings of a cold. And I say 'beginnings' quite deliberately, as it was nothing to how I feel now...a chest infection of note. But I did make a run of sorts. XC match 4. My flight landed 1.30pm, the gun went at 2.30pm. I'd packed for this at the beginning of the week, spikes, club vest, number, pins. I was ready...Pete picked me up from the airport and we went straight there. But the night before was our works party...Zombie theme. This is how I looked then and how still feel now. Rough. I got points, though!