Sunday, 15 November 2015

A Good Stretch

Running in the rain is fine. It's really not an issue for me, just the same amount of planning has to be done with regards what to wear by thinking ahead to how you'll feel in a couple of miles, not how it is once you open the door. I made a mistake this morning. It was hammering it down and blowing a gale...an Abigail! But, it was 16 degrees. Warm. T shirt weather really. But at the end of a 2 hour run, you're likely to suffer a little, so I opted for a light gilet to combat the wind, if not the rain.

 

But after an hour or so, it gets that saturated, it weighs a ton, and it's starting to bounce up and down in time with my foot fall. It's very annoying. Almost as annoying as forgetting my coffee money. I got credit. I think that was my weekend highlight. Anyway, I found myself in the gym later. Pretty much just me. With all that machinery to choose from, and all vacant...I was happy to stick to the floor and have a good and proper stretch. It must be a year since I've been up there. But it was a conducive environment. The stretching was good.